Site Safety Representative
When you join our team, you’ll be met with exciting new opportunities around every corner. Since the beginning, we have made it our goal to provide you with one of the healthiest and most professional environments in all of Central Texas. And because we understand the importance of work-life balance, we take pride in offering competitive compensation with a benefits package that supports a stable life for you and your family.
1. Five Years’ Experience in Construction
2. Verifiable Training in Construction Safety, Including OSHA 30 Hour
3. Bilingual in Spanish and English
4. Experience with concrete and/or carpentry is preferred
5. Experience with elevated structures preferred
1. Build a strong relationship with the General Contractor, focusing on “reliability” and our ability to work safely
2. Deliver JHAs and other paperwork on time, complete and with the appropriate level of detail
3. Be knowledgeable about the BCS Construction Process.
4. Know Clients Safety Policy and our Site-Specific Safety Plan
5. Have the personality and motivation to enforce rules, receive the respect of BCS workers, and send them home if they are rule violators
6. Attend and take part in meetings and communicate information to the field and office
7. Help Superintendents comply with OSHA and GC standards
8. Know when to seek out support from PMs and other safety staff to resolve complicated safety issues